Monday, 25 April 2022
  3 Replies
  1.2K Visits
  Subscribe
Hello ESEGECE Community.

I download the trial version of the Websocket component suite of ESEGECE for Delphi 10_4:
sgcWebSockets_D10_4.exe

Component "sgcTDLib_Telegram" Version: 2022.4.0 TRIAL

I get an error during the connection: "API_64BIT_LOGIN_APP_OUTDATED_129"

{"@type":"updateServiceNotification","type":"API_64BIT_LOGIN_APP_OUTDATED_129","content":{"@type":"messageText","text":{"@type":"formattedText","text":"You are using an outdated app that is no longer supported. To access your messages, please update your app to the latest version. If you don\u2019t know how to update your app, go to https://telegram.org/dl","entities":[{"@type":"textEntity","offset":91,"length":37,"type":{"@type":"textEntityTypeBold"}},{"@type":"textEntity","offset":178,"length":23,"type":{"@type":"textEntityTypeUrl"}}]}}}
{"@type":"error","code":406,"message":"UPDATE_APP_TO_LOGIN"}

I want to buy this library.
There won't be this error in the paid version of the library?
2 years ago
·
Hello,

The trial includes an old version of telegram lib, registered users have access to the latest libraries which fix this error. So yes, if you purchase a license the error won't appear replacing the telegrams libraries by the latests.

Kind Regards,
Sergio
I want to buy "Basic STANDARD" 159 EUR.
But, a mistake: "We cannot accept an order from your region."
I have a VISA card, and I successfully pay for "Google Ads".
Attachments (2)
2 years ago
·
Hello,

I am sorry but MyCommerce has restricted sales into the following destinations, find below the current destinations affected by restrictions:

Afghanistan
Belarus
Crimean Peninsula (Ukraine)
Donetsk (Ukraine)
Cuba
Iran
Iraq
Luhansk (Ukraine)
Myanmar (Burma)
North Korea
Russia
Somalia
Sudan
South Sudan
Syria
Venezuela
Yemen

For these destinations orders are not possible.

Kind Regards,
SErgio
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below.
Supported: gif,jpg,png,jpeg,zip,rar,pdf
· Insert · Remove
  Upload Files (Maximum 10MB)